Let's Take Over the World, Shall We?
...because if we don't, our worlds of the History and the Gulch disappear.
I'm an independent. I need your financial and moral support to keep writing.
- Expand the story's TV Tropes presence! Make entries in various tropes on each page to characters/ideas here in the story. Lovers and Beloveds has a page as does Scryer's Gulch.
- Tell people at LJ, at forums and on your email lists how much you like the story. Use an IHGK icon at LJ, Twitter or forums
- Review Scryer's Gulch at Smashwords and Amazon.
- Review "Lovers and Beloveds" at Smashwords and Amazon
- Review the History and the Gulch at WFG.
- Vote for the History and the Gulch on TopWebFiction.
- Put a link to the site in your signature file at forums, and list it as an interest at LJ, on Facebook and on forums.
- Re-tweet my tweets on Twitter (and follow me if you aren't already). #Followfriday me.
- If you're a member (and you should be--it's more fun that way), refer people to the story. If they get accounts, you get points.
- When I post on Facebook, change your status to show you're reading the History, and join my fan page.
Check my blog; we're brainstorming ideas there for promotion.
Send me $1 or more!
Whatever you can send is welcome, especially if you got an unauthorized, free copy of an ebook of mine. Every heartfelt "just a dollar" means as much to me as the bigger contributions. Without your support, I cannot do this, and you won't get any story. It's that simple. Just send a buck or two to meilin at meilinmiranda dot com via Paypal.
Become a Patron: Subscribe at $5 a month and get access to cool stuff like bonus stories, artwork, story requests and the original draft!
Ads: You can buy an ad for your business via either ProjectWonderful.com or Blogads.com--or place ads on other sites with these banners linked to the home page. (You'll also find icons there to use at LiveJournal and other services. Please! Use them!)
Swag: You can buy awesome t-shirts, in many styles and most sizes (srsly) to proclaim your allegiance to the Lovers' Temple, the Mother's Temple, the Bloody One's Temple, or the Warrior's Temple. You can even celebrate your love of subtext. If you don't find a size or style you want, let me know and I'll make it available.